Sales Development Executive
To support our continued expansion a new post is available for a Sales Development Executive.
The iSAMS sales team is responsible for sales of the iSAMS Management Information System (MIS) to schools in both the UK and throughout the world. This small team is responsible for maximising sales, meeting defined sales targets and developing iSAMS’ reputation as the number one choice for Management Information Systems in the Independent education sector in the UK and abroad.
About the role
In this full-time role, you will focus on managing new lead enquiries and qualifying leads as sales opportunities. This will include proactively contacting prospects via the phone and email, nurturing existing leads and setting up meetings for the sales team.
You will be a confident communicator who has good knowledge of the education sector, can engage and build relationships with prospects, is target driven and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The Sales Development Executive role is remote and/or office based.
- Proactive support for the sales team to generate and manage new lead enquiries
- Identify prospects needs to qualify leads as sales opportunities, ensuring that all opportunities are accurately recorded and tracked
- Contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in line with marketing campaigns
- Identify key contacts and undertake activities to secure meetings, demonstrations and opportunities for the sales team to develop
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience in a role with similar accountabilities (essential)
- Working knowledge of the education market (desirable)
- The ability to manage multiple prospects at differing stages
- Customer focussed and able to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and positive ‘can do’ approach
- The ability to build rapport/strong relationships with colleagues and prospects
- Friendly and polite telephone manner, with a personality people warm to and trust
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident using Office and CRM systems (experience of using Salesforce is advantageous)
- Flexible and willing to support colleagues
- Strong organisational skills
- Motivated and willing to learn
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]