Exploring the iSAMS Admissions Portal
Retaining all of the features developed for version one, the latest release of the Admissions Portal now includes a host of enhancements, as defined by the feedback we received directly from registrars at some of your schools. These new enhancements provide greater flexibility around the different application processes required by admissions’ teams, helping to create a more streamlined admissions process at your school.
Offering an online, paperless way to manage admissions, the Admissions Portal sits nicely within your school’s PR website. Quick and easy access allows parents to complete the required enquiry and registration forms, as well as paying the relevant deposit.
With the ability to have multiple enquiry and registration forms, you can tailor each one to make it relevant for the year or entry point you have applications open for. The portal also helps admissions’ teams keep on top of all incoming enquiry forms, with automated email notifications and applicant flagging when a deposit is outstanding. Furthermore, personalised emails can also be sent to parents to confirm an application has been submitted. These offer an ideal opportunity to provide parents with additional information about your specific admissions process and/or request for any files or documents to be sent across to assist with the application.
- Quick and easy online enquiries 24/7
- Multiple enquiries with one simple form
- Online registration fee payments
- Applicant flagging to manage payment of registration fees
- Automated email notifications for parents and staff
- It’s styled to match your school branding
- It sits seamlessly within your school website
- Simple and effective admissions management
- Real-time reporting for management and review
- Data is pulled directly into the iSAMS Admissions module
- The ability to have multiple enquiry forms, supporting different Admissions processes and workflows (e.g. different enquiry forms for 13+ and 16+ applications)
- The ability to take online registration fee payments using WorldPay and SagePay payment gateways
- Applicant flagging to highlight where registration fees have not been paid to assist with future processing of the application
- Email notifications for parents and identified users at your school to confirm receipt of an enquiry
- Pre-populated ‘Registered Date’ for all enquiries
- The merge of mother and father details to a joint ‘Parent’ record where the home address is the same
Increased number of standard Admissions fields
- New styling options, including a selection of predefined themes that can be easily applied to match your school branding
Organise a demo and launch the Admissions Portal at your school
If you are exploring the benefits of launching an online, paperless Admissions Portal at your school, please get in touch. We will be happy to discuss your requirements and organise a demo, please complete this form.