Pastoral Manager is a dedicated module focused on recording, monitoring and managing student concerns and well-being
It supports logging safeguarding concerns and issues for students and gives schools access to vital information to provide proactive, preventative pastoral care. The module is designed specifically to cater for teachers and pastoral managers who want to view and log any well-being or child protection concern, allowing them to set action items and monitor the status. The Pastoral Manager gives your school complete control over ensuring the best for a child’s well-being under your care.
It’s a highly intuitive module, allowing you to capture all pastoral and safeguarding needs in a single place, giving your school the ability to:
- Manage all records in a single place and provide an evidence trail for inspections
- Record concerns against single or multiple students, and actions related to those concerns
- Identify moments which have significant impacts on a student which should be highlighted to all, using the Raised Pastoral flag feature
- Record Life Events which have a substantial effect on a student at a certain time of the year
- Control the level of visibility to sensitive records by managing access rights to student pastoral concerns
- Audit all captured activity and view historical data to compare changes.
- Support the Scottish Governments GIRFEC (getting it right for every child) initiative
- Support the Prevent Duty act