You will work closely with our Implementation Project Success Managers to implement iSAMS cloud based MIS for our clients. The role involves setting up new instances of the MIS software and involves extracting, validating and manipulating existing client data to ensure a smooth transition from existing client system within the timeframes agreed.
- Work as part of the Implementation Services Team installing software for new clients.
- Migrate data from pre-existing Management Information Systems using SQL or other appropriate methods.
- Validate data sets and liaise with clients to rectify errors.
- Manipulate and import data into the iSAMS MIS.
- Provide technical expertise to the new clients of iSAMS, ensuring a professional level of support to new customers as part of their overall implementation experience.
- Configure of MS-SQL, IIS, SSRS and Web Components.
- Build trusted relationships with client schools during the implementation process.
- Communicate and record progress so that team members are clear on progress. Escalate any obstacles or issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure deadlines are met and that changing priorities are responded to effectively.
- Maintain a good understanding of iSAMS product and keep up to date with system developments.
- Keep SQL skills up to date and willingness to share knowledge with team members.
- Share knowledge and feedback within the team to help support improvement in processes.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks or projects which support iSAMS business needs and are within the post holders’ capabilities.
|Knowledge and experience||Solid previous work experience using SQL (querying, writing scripts and manipulating data)
Good customer service experience – experience of dealing directly with clients/customers
Experience of Windows Server/IIS/Web Applications
Experience of working with data and data migration
|Experience in the education sector, ideally worked on an MIS product|
|Skills and abilities||Strong attention to detail
Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Self-motivated team player
Analytical and methodical approach
Excellent organisational skills
Ability to adapt to changing priorities
Flexible and ‘can do’ attitude to work
Ability and willingness to learn on the job