Reporting Services Developer
We are looking for an SSRS Report Developer, experienced in SSRS and SQL, to join an existing team of Report Developers delivering a reporting service to new and existing clients of iSAMS and Ed:gen.
The individual will need to be very self-motivated, have good SSRS and SQL experience, can learn quickly and have a flair for design. The individual will need the self-desire to consistently deliver an outstanding level of service. – A report developer with creativity for design.
The role of the SSRS Report Developer is to:
- Manage incoming requests for reports, meeting deadlines and delivering on requirements.
- Work with existing Report Developers in providing a report service.
- Use their creativity to design aesthetically appealing reports using SSRS.
- Support the smooth and timely delivery of all areas of service and support as defined by the support agreements and in accordance with procedural guidelines.
- Proactively assist in providing solutions and maintaining a high level of service.
To carry out the role, the SSRS Report Developer will have:
- Solid proven working experience of SQL (Querying, writing scripts etc) – Essential
- Experience of SSRS – Essential
- Proven experience of writing, developing and designing SSRS Reports – Essential
- Educational background working in a school, local authority or school supplier – Preferred
- Previous experience in the education sector, ideally MIS based – Preferred
- Report design experience – Essential
- A Can-do positive attitude – Essential
- Customer service experience – dealing with clients – Essential
- A desire to provide SSRS Training as well as be a developer – Preferred
The responsibility of the SSRS Report Developer includes:
- Handling and resolving a report creation and amendment requests
- Managing and monitoring all requests ensuring all are kept up to date within SLA
- Responding to escalated tickets with an update
- Recognising repetitive issues and trends and raising awareness
The working hours are 37.5 per week.