Digital Marketing Executive
Remote Based/Work from Home
You will be an experienced and enthusiastic product B2B digital marketing executive with a key eye for attention to detail, active listener, and challenger in presenting efficient strategies using digital tools available to you for communicating our product offering to both our customers and prospects.
- Working closely with the Customer Account Managers and Business Analysts on the information for implementation of new product or service feature communications.
- Working closely with the Content Marketing team to communicate to prospects and customers any new product or service features prior to their release using digital tools like email, social media and in-system notifications.
- Recommending nurture plans for existing and upcoming products or services, working closely with the Sales, Marketing and Business Analysts teams as a trusted advisor and information gatherer.
- Updating of the company website, marketing collateral and customer portals to reflect the new product or service features.
- Taking information from all areas of the business on each product’s benefits, use cases, distilling the information gathered, and transforming them into compelling product marketing strategies and insights.
- Competitor analysis to understand the competitive landscape, where iSAMS is positioned within this, ensuring this is shared with the key iSAMS stakeholders.
- Consistently exploring product marketing strategies, marketing ideas and case studies that communicate our product offerings and establish iSAMS as a leader in our sector.
- Working with the Content Marketing team to create interesting content to support sales conversations and ensure content is aligned accordingly.
- Previous digital marketing executive experience within B2B is essential.
- Experience and knowledge of the SaaS/software business
- Strong technical skills working directly with various digital platforms (experience with Hubspot and/or Gainsight preferable)
- To have a hands-on approach to all areas of the role; nothing is beneath you
- Good product marketing understanding with the ability to translate product benefits to prospects and clients
- A can-do attitude and is comfortable to take ownership and accountability for their actions
- Able to build strong collaborative internal and external relationships
- Flexible in adapting work to fast-changing priorities
- The ability to manage projects and ensure they are delivered to agreed deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to business requirements
- Passionate, energetic, and team oriented
- Detailed, accurate and organised
- A strong work ethic and a true commitment to excellence
- A creative thinker and “ideas person”
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A comprehensive induction and on the job training
- Flexible remote/home working
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- A company pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Family friendly policies