Job title: Trainer
Location: Field based with requirement for nationwide and international travel with flexibility to stay away from home as required. Travel will include occasional attendance at meetings as required. All other work will be home-based.
Reporting to: Training Manager
Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week; flexibility required
Working closely with the Training Manager the role holder will be part of a team of trainers successfully
delivering training to new and existing school clients on the entire suite of iSAMS modules.
The role will also involve maintaining and developing training materials used.
You will be part of a team supporting the building of lasting relationships with client schools to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Train new schools on the iSAMS system. Assist with the system configuration and set up to ensure the system best fits their needs.
- Work with other the Implementation team to design training programmes responding to the individual school requirements based on the implementation plan and roll out approach agreed with them.
- Work with the Customer Account Managers for existing schools to ensure they are getting the optimum out of the iSAMS MIS.
- Deliver both classroom based and online training to groups and on a one to one basis.
- Assist with the development of new training courses and materials.
- Assist with the training of new and existing iSAMS employees.
- To evaluate the success of training deliver and to use feedback to adapt and improve future training, both content and delivery.
- To maintain a deep understanding of the iSAMS product and system developments (features/functionality/products/services).
- Promote new modules to schools.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks or projects which support iSAMS business needs and are within the post holders’ capabilities
|Knowledge & Experience||A minimum of 3 years’ experience delivering training working with a complex software product
Experience of planning and producing training materials both including podcasts
|Experience of working in the education sector
Experience delivering online training
Experience of working with an MIS
|Skills & abilities||Strong presentation skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong interpersonal skills
IT proficient – MS Office
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Organised approach and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Self-motivated team player and ability to work independently Flexible, can do approach
Ability to respond to changing priorities when required
Advocate of technology and confident in the use of IT for business purposes
|Other||Willingness to travel nationwide and internationally as required by the role, including overnight stays Current valid driving licence|