Implementation Project Success Manager
In this role, you will take the lead and be responsible for successfully implementing iSAMS Management Information Systems for our clients within the education sector. You will support the client to transition from their existing systems to iSAMS within the timeframes and resources agreed.
You will be responsible for overall project success ensuring an exceptional level of service is delivered to clients throughout the process.
- Following handover from the Sales team you will be responsible for engaging with the school client and scoping out and planning implementation projects ensuring milestones, objectives and times lines are agreed and achieved.
- Take the lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work closely other Implementation team members and other teams at iSAMS to ensure successful implementation of projects.
- Delegating work to team members as required. Providing them with any appropriate support and guidance.
- Create and maintain accurate records to track progress on projects. Provide updates as required by the Head of Operations and other colleagues.
- Demonstrate your analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to identify and resolve issues. Aim to anticipate issues and be proactive in finding solutions.
- Escalate issues or obstacles in a timely manner.
- Build trusted relationships with client schools during the implementation process.
- Deal with any customer concerns in a timely and professional manner, liaising with other teams as required in order to form a suitable response.
- Maintain a good understanding of iSAMS product and keep up to date with system developments.
- Share knowledge and feedback within the team to help support improvement in processes.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks or projects which support iSAMS business needs and are within the post holders’ capabilities.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous project management experience in a similar software implementation role; experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and successfully
- Proven track record of achieving customer success
- Excellent customer service experience – experience of dealing directly with clients/customers
- Experience in the education sector, ideally worked on an MIS product (desirable)
Skills & Abilities
- Proactive approach
- Ability and willingness to learn on the job
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal; ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally
- Good negotiation skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to motivate the team
- Analytical and methodical approach
- Demonstrates good problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills; takes ownership
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Flexible and ‘can do’ attitude to work