Launched in 2005, iSAMS – now part of the IRIS Software Group – became the first supplier of fully web-based Management Information Systems for schools around the world. Since then, iSAMS has continually developed their software to enrich the future of education and support the continued success of schools and their students, including the launch of their integrated accounting solution – iFinance. Their innovative solutions are now trusted by over 1,100 schools in more than 85 countries, with 500,000 students, staff members and parents using their system every day. iSAMS remains ambitious with its ongoing UK and international growth plans.
Working closely with colleagues across iSAMS you will be part of a team of trainers responsible for supporting the installation of and end user training on a number of financial products & systems for new and existing school clients based in the UK and internationally.
You will be part of a team supporting the building of lasting relationships with client schools to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Deliver training on financial systems for new & existing clients.
- Work with existing clients to ensure they are using their finance systems effectively and to their full potential.
- Design training programmes based on client’s individual requirements, implementation & rollout plans.
- Run one to one and groups training sessions in web-based environments.
- Assist with the development of training courses & documentation for effective usage of the finance products.
- Provide training & support to new and existing employees and clients on finance systems
- Disseminate and persuasively promote the benefits of the company’s finance products and systems to new and existing Clients.
- Evaluate the success of training delivery and use feedback to adapt and improve future training, both content and delivery.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks or projects which support iSAMS business needs and are within the post holders’ capabilities
Knowledge & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience delivering training working with
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant or proven QBE. Qualifications should be relevant and up to date.
- Experience of planning and producing training materials
- Experience of working in the education sector
- Experience delivering online training
- Experience of working with an MIS
Skills & abilities
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- IT proficient – MS Office
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organised approach and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated team player and ability to work independently
- Flexible, can do approach
- Ability to respond to changing priorities when required
- Advocate of technology and confident in the use of IT for business purposes
Clear DBS check