iFinance Project Manager
Renowned across Independent and Fee Paying Schools around the world for their cloud-based management information and administration system, iSAMS recently (2018) launched an integrated online accounting solution – iFinance. Working with over 950 schools in more than 75 different countries, iSAMS remains ambitious with its UK and international growth plans.
We have a great opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual, who is experienced in successfully implementing accounting and billing solutions, to join our forward-thinking organisation. You will have excellent customer relationship skills along with a strong technical accountancy background to enable you to deliver successful projects and an exceptional level of client service.
Reporting to our Head of Services and Operations, you will assume responsibility for effectively managing and supporting our clients through the implementation of our Finance and Billing solutions.
You will be the main contact for our clients moving from their existing finance systems or those requiring new finance and/or billing systems.
The working hours are full time; 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A recognised accountancy qualification or to be qualified by experience (QBE)
- A proven track record in building and maintaining customer relationships
- The desire and willingness to learn
- A strong understanding of accountancy processes and terminology, with the ability to liaise with finance professionals and other stakeholders within the education sector (including bursars)
- Experience of successfully initiating and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Hands-on experience of accounting systems
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills, seeking solutions to issues as they arise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An organised forward-thinking approach
- Demonstrate a flexible approach responding to the needs of the client and organisation
- Ideally, you will also have experience working in a similar role and/or have worked within the education sector, ideally in the finance discipline
In return we offer:
- A comprehensive induction with the support required to learn the software solutions offered
- Flexible remote/home working
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays. On completion of 5 years’ service employees will receive an additional day’s holiday for each year up to a maximum of 5 additional days
- Allocated time for training and development
- A company pension scheme
- Death in Service at three times basic salary
- Cyclescheme – http://www.cyclescheme.co.uk/