iFinance Consultant Trainer
Launched in 2005, iSAMS – now part of the IRIS Software Group – became the first supplier of fully web-based Management Information Systems for schools around the world. Since then, iSAMS has continually developed their software to enrich the future of education and support the continued success of schools and their students, including the launch of their integrated accounting solution – iFinance. Their innovative solutions are now trusted by over 1,300 schools in more than 90 countries, with 500,000 students, staff members and parents using their system every day. iSAMS remains ambitious with its ongoing UK and international growth plans.
We are looking for a self-motivated training and finance consultant to join our team of trainers dedicated to providing an excellent training experience to our ever-expanding customer base. Your role will be to focus on training delivery to our iFinance clients.
You will train new schools on the iFinance system and help with their system set up. As well as new schools, you will also work with our Customer Account Managers for existing schools to ensure they are getting the optimum out of the iFinance software.
This position would be fully remote and we are flexible on candidate location including UK and European time zones.
To ensure ongoing improvements of the training service, you will also work with the team to develop our training materials and evaluate the success of training delivery.
You will be keen to develop and maintain a deep understanding of the iFinance and iSAMS products.
This work can be offered on a fixed term or flexible basis.
For this role you will need:
- Experience of planning and delivering training, working with accountancy software.
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant or proven QBE. Qualifications should be relevant and up to date.
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience of working within the education sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An organised, yet flexible approach, with ability to respond to changing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Anyone interested should send their CV and any relevant supporting information in a cover email [email protected]