Finance Software Trainer
Launched in 2005, iSAMS – now part of the IRIS Software Group – became the first supplier of fully web-based Management Information Systems for schools around the world. Since then, iSAMS has continually developed their software to enrich the future of education and support the continued success of schools and their students, including the launch of their integrated accounting solution – iFinance. Their innovative solutions are now trusted by over 1,000 schools in more than 80 countries, with 500,000 students, staff members and parents using their system every day. iSAMS remains ambitious with its ongoing UK and international growth plans.
If you are someone with a finance background with experience in training users on accountancy software this could be the role for you……
As our growth continues we are looking for a self-motivated training professional to join a small team of trainers dedicated to providing an excellent training experience on a number of financial products & systems for our ever-expanding customer base. Your role will involve training schools across the globe on a remote based. You will train users one to one and on a group basis.
You will help with system set up and work with our Implementation team to design training programmes responding to the individual school requirements. As well as new schools, you will also work with our Customer Account Managers for existing schools to ensure they are getting the optimum out of the iSAMS software. You will also train and support new and existing employees on the finance modules.
The evaluation of training will be at the heart of what you do to ensure ongoing improvements of the training service.
You will be keen to learn and maintain a deep understanding of the iSAMS finance products and system developments.
The working hours are full time, 37.5 hours per week with some need for flexibility. Typical working days run 9-5pm but with customers overseas training does occasionally fall outside of these hours.
For this role you will need:
- Previous experience of delivering training working with accounting software
- Previous experience of working in an account’s role demonstrating a sound knowledge of accounting terminology and principles is essential. An AAT qualification or equivalent is required. A higher accounting qualification would be desirable.
- Experience in planning and delivering training
- Experience of working within the education sector is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An organised, yet flexible approach, with the ability to respond to changing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A willingness to travel on occasion