E-Learning Content Developer
Launched in 2005, iSAMS became the first supplier of fully web-based Management Information Systems for schools around the world. Since then, iSAMS has continually developed their software to enrich the future of education and support the continued success of schools and their students, including the launch of their integrated accounting solution – iFinance. Their innovative solutions are now trusted by over 1000 schools in more than 75 countries, with 500,000 students, staff members and parents using their system every day. iSAMS remains ambitious with its ongoing UK and international growth plans.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work collaboratively with our Head of iUniversity to design and implement online e-learning content. Working with subject matter experts you will bring content alive to ensure it is engaging and interactive for our customers.
This role will suit someone who is experienced in creating and developing e-learning content, is passionate about producing content, is well organised and has strong attention to detail. You will be confident working with internal and external stakeholders as required. You will take a planned approach to ensure deadlines are met and also maintain style guide standards to ensure consistency and high standards.
You will be writing copy, audio scripts and video content and coordinating with others to ensure high quality videos are produced. You will also be involved in course evaluation to ensure that material is continuously improved and developed.
The working hours are full time, 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday. Home based, occasional travel may be required.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in creating and developing e-learning content
- Preferably some experience in course Instructional Design
- Proven work experience in a Learning & Development environment and familiarity with LMS platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communications with ability to communicate complex concepts in a digestible format.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with video capture software (such as TechSmith Camtasia or Adobe Captivate) and content authoring tools (Articulate 360 or Rise)
- Good proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Preferably experience working in a SaaS (Software-as-a-service). Experience of the education sector would help.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all stakeholders
- To be a self-motivated team player
In return we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- A comprehensive induction and on the job training
- Flexible remote/home working
- 26 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- A company pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Plus other optional benefits e.g. private healthcare, option to buy additional holiday.