Customer Support Analyst
Launched in 2005, iSAMS now part of the Iris Software Group became the first supplier of fully web-based Management Information Systems for schools around the world. Since then, iSAMS has continually developed their software to enrich the future of education and support the continued success of schools and their students, including the launch of their integrated accounting solution – iFinance. Their innovative solutions are now trusted by over 1,000 schools in more than 80 countries, with 500,000 students, staff members and parents using their system every day. iSAMS remains ambitious with its ongoing UK and international growth plans.
We are looking for two enthusiastic individuals to join our current team of customer support analysts to deliver a high-quality application support service to new and existing customers of iSAMS. You will be the first point of contact for iSAMS customers via the helpdesk portal, telephone and email. You will respond within the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure a timely and first-class response.
You will have proven experience of working in a service desk/helpdesk role ideally in application support and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. You will use an Incident Management system to raise and resolve tickets. Your problem-solving skills will help you to troubleshoot and escalate issues as required.
You will have a desire to learn, develop and share your knowledge with your fellow colleagues. We have a continuous learning culture to help support ongoing service improvement.
The hours are full time 37.5 hours per week worked on a rotating shift pattern including the following shift times:
- 06:00 – 14:00
- 08:00 – 16:00
- 09:00 – 17;00
- 10:00 – 18:00
There is also a requirement to work an occasional Sunday on a rotating basis.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a Service Desk/Helpdesk/Support environment including experience of managing incidents through to resolution
- Experience of using a call logging system
- Solid understanding of incident management and ITIL principles
- Excellent customer service experience including strong communication skills
- Experience of application support is desirable as is experience of working in the education sector ideally working on an MIS product
- Good attention to detail with an analytical and methodical approach
- Good team working skills
- An organised approach to work with ability to be flexible to changing priorities
In return we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- A comprehensive induction and on the job training
- Flexible remote/home working
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- A company pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Family friendly policies