Customer Services Analyst
Launched in 2005, iSAMS now part of the IRIS Software Group became the first supplier of fully web-based Management Information Systems (MIS) for schools around the world. Since then, iSAMS has continually developed its software to enrich the future of education and support the continued success of schools and their students, including the launch of its integrated accounting solution – iFinance. Their innovative solutions are now trusted by over 1,300 schools in more than 90 countries, with 500,000 students, staff members and parents using their system every day. iSAMS remains ambitious with its ongoing UK and international growth plans.
|Job title||Customer Services Analyst|
|Department||Service Centre – Customer Services|
|Location||Homeworking with requirement to visit the office if required|
|Reporting to||Team Leader, Customer Support|
|Hours per week||37.5 hours per week worked on rotating shift patterns of
You will work on a Service Desk alongside a team of analysts to deliver an application support service to new and existing customers of iSAMS. You will help support the smooth and timely delivery of all areas of service as defined by the Service Level Agreement (SLAs) and Service Desk policies and procedures to ensure a high-quality response.
You will be a first point of contact for iSAMS customers via the available channels including the helpdesk portal, telephone and email.
• Take calls, raise tickets, resolve tickets or escalate to relevant teams or 3rd party suppliers.
• Carry out initial troubleshooting on customer queries and diagnostics
• Effectively use the Incident Management system to raise and resolve tickets.
• Ensure tickets are kept up to date with progress on the Service Desk logging system.
• Classify incoming requests
• Respond to all new tickets by the end of each working day with an average 15-minute response time
• Deal with ‘How To’ type queries
• Monitor call flow and to raise concerns with relevant team(s) when required e.g. when there are high volumes
• Recognise repetitive issues, trends and raising awareness with other team members to ensure learning and best practice is maintained
• Identify and recognise known/new bugs and escalate to the relevant team for further investigation
• Update support forums
• Ad hoc training for clients
• Training new and existing members of the iSAMS Team with the use of iSAMS as required
• Maintain a good understanding of iSAMS product and keep up to date with system developments.
• Share knowledge and feedback within the team to help support improvement in processes.
• Undertake any other reasonable tasks or projects which support iSAMS business needs and are within the post holders’ capabilities