Customer Account Manager
Do you have a proven track record in delivering high levels of customer service and are keen to further develop your career in customer account management and product upsell?
Customer Account Manager, Basic salary + Commission + Company Car – 2 posts available
Launched in 2005, iSAMS became the first supplier of fully web-based Management Information Systems for schools around the world. Since then, iSAMS has continually developed their software to enrich the future of education and support the continued success of schools and their students, including the launch of their integrated accounting solution – iFinance. Their innovative solutions are now trusted by over 950 schools in more than 75 countries, with 500,000 students, staff members and parents using their system every day. iSAMS remains ambitious with its ongoing UK and international growth plans.
We have a fantastic opportunity for two motivated and highly organised individuals to build trusted and lasting relationships with client schools to drive customer satisfaction and ensure customer retention. Working closely within a team of fellow account managers you will be the primary contact for your assigned client schools. Through regular communication you will identify sales opportunities; showcase new/existing iSAMS products; and services to achieve sales targets and to drive the adoption and maximise the utilisation of iSAMS now and in the future.
You will keep up to date with education, market and competitor developments to plan, forecast and maintain a credible approach.
This field-based role requires nationwide travel across the UK and occasional international travel but offers the opportunity to be home based for the rest of the time.
The working hours are full time, 37.5 hours with a need to be flexible around the travel requirements of the role.
We are looking for:
- A track record of customer retention and sales growth in a previous role and/or successful account management experience is a must
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Experience of working with a SaaS product (strongly advantageous)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial mind with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Superb presentation skills both in person and by video call
- An advocate of technology and confident in the use of IT for business purposes
- Experience of the education market and knowledge of school finance packages is advantageous
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas
- Confident using MS Office and Salesforce (the latter is advantageous)
- Current valid driving UK licence
In return we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package – basic salary + commission + company car
- A comprehensive induction and on the job training
- Flexible remote/home working
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays. On completion of 5 years’ service employees will receive an additional day’s holiday for each year up to a maximum of 5 additional days
- A company pension scheme
- Death in Service at three times basic salary
- Family friendly policies
- Cyclescheme – http://www.cyclescheme.co.uk/