Content Marketing Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to work closely with our Sales, Marketing and Community functions to implement content and social media strategies that will increase brand awareness, drive competitive advantage and produce long term profitable growth across UK and international markets.
This role will suit someone who is an experienced B2B content creator, is passionate about writing, is well organised and has strong attention to detail. You should be keen to “make content shine” by developing engaging content and social media posts to attract and retain customers. You will be confident working with internal and external stakeholders as required. You will take a planned approach to ensure deadlines are met and also maintain a writing style guide to ensure brand consistency.
To assess the effectiveness of your work you will also undertake analysis of specific content and social media.
The working hours are full time, 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday. Home-based, occasional travel to Head Office and events may be required.
- Support the day-to-day activities of the Marketing and Community teams.
- Clearly establish needs to plan, create, deliver and analyse content marketing campaigns in line with business objectives.
- Keep out Writing Style Guide updated to ensure brand consistency.
- Monitor social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook) including creating, editing and scheduling social media content.
- Collaborate with teams across the business to manage the content distribution for the community site (icommunity.isams.com) and monitor user activity, actively responding and driving engagement.
- Create, edit and proofread content for new business audiences including mailshots, newsletter articles, blog posts, white papers, guides, infographics and promotional leaflets.
- Write content for new feature and product launches working closely with internal teams on distributing these news items and creating supporting guides.
- Support the creation and execution of inbound content marketing including creating a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience.
- Write content optimized for search results using SEO best practise techniques.
- Create and continuously update marketing and product-related literature, liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies as required.
- Keep up-to-date with educational, market and competitor developments to influence content marketing campaigns and community engagement.
- Use evaluation data to make suggestions and improvements on a continuous basis.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks or projects which support iSAMS business needs and are within the post holders’ capabilities
Person Specification – Knowledge, Skills & Experience required
- Preferably holds an undergraduate degree (or equivalent)
- Previous experience within a B2B marketing environment
- Proven work experience in content marketing is a must
- Good working knowledge of social media tools
- Experience working in a SaaS (Software-as-a-service) is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communications – must be passionate about writing and editing
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
- Self-motivated team player
- Experience of the education market is desirable
- Good proficiency in MS Office applications. Confident using Office CMS systems and CRM systems (experience of using Salesforce/ Pardot and WordPress is advantageous)
To apply please send your CV with a cover email explaining why you are suitable for the role and provide 2 recent examples of your work produced in the last 6 months either as a link or an attachment to [email protected]