Launched in 2005, iSAMS became the first supplier of fully web-based Management Information Systems for schools around the world. Since then, iSAMS has continually developed their software to enrich the future of education and support the continued success of schools and their students, including the launch of their integrated accounting solution – iFinance. Their innovative solutions are now trusted by over 1000 schools in more than 85 countries, with 500,000 students, staff members and parents using their system every day. iSAMS remains ambitious with its ongoing UK and international growth plans.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, commercially minded and motivated individual to join our small team of business analysts working to ensure that we deliver high quality and flexible solutions for our customers within the education sector. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand user requirements and establish the challenges faced to ensure solutions are delivered commercially and on time!
The role will suit someone who has previous experience as a business analyst within a software environment. You will have a proven track record and will enjoy problem-solving and analysis within a software development and/or delivery environment.
Your role will involve the development of roadmap goals and working closely with a team of developers to refine requirements and develop viable technical solutions. You will write user stories for development and obtain regular feedback through an agile development methodology.
You will manage multiple projects to ensure new developments are released on time and provide early life product support. You will also be working collaboratively within the team to continuously share knowledge, ideas and improve the team’s processes.
The working hours are full time, 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday. Home-based, occasional travel may be required.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Proven experience as a business analyst in a software or delivery environment.
- Ability to understand high-level technical documentation.
- Previous track record of successful delivery under tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and methodical approach.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Able to motivate others and be a self-motivated team player
In return we offer:
Competitive remuneration package
A comprehensive induction and on the job training
Flexible remote/home working
26 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
A company pension scheme
Death in Service
Plus other optional benefits e.g. private healthcare, healthcare cashback plan, option to buy additional holiday